Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Slip-Critical Connections in Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Slip-Critical Connections in Stainless Steel
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:38:34 -0800
Thanks for the very informative reply.
I'm in the preliminary design phase for two very different alternatives for solving the support of a historic stone roof. One alternative is a post-tensioned concrete dome structure; the other is a stainless steel rib-arch structure. For the stainless steel structure, much of which will be welded, there are some field connections for which I'm going to need to decide between field welds and bolts for seismic load resisting connections. I'm interested in learning more about the S/S DTI's your firm does have. I'm not committed to a particular bolt size yet.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Slip-Critical Connections in Stainless Steel
- Next by Subject: Slurry
- Previous by thread: Re: Slip-Critical Connections in Stainless Steel
- Next by thread: Radial Column Grid