Microstation Users - Help!

I know that there was a previous thread on this subject, but....

I have in my possession some old .DGN files, which I understand is the format for Microstation.  Problem is, I use ACAD 2000, and I need to get the data from these files in a hurry.  Does anyone know of a website that has a freeware conversion utility that I can download?  Any help would be very much appreciated.

T. Eric R. Gillham PE
PO Box 3207 Hagatna, Guam 96932
Ph:   (671) 477-9224
Fax: (671) 477-3456