RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice

Barry,

There are various committees in NCSEA and the like that this
would fall under.

The Advocacy Committee has a Students and Educators sub-committee.  I guess
that would technically default to us, but at the present, we're trying to focus more on
getting structural engineering more name recognition as a career choice, then say
what the actual structural engineering curriculum is.  For now, the focus is more on
getting more numbers interested.  But, I'm sure that your points will come up at a later
date.

Jonathan Mallard
Design Engineer
Ralph Whitehead Associates
(804) 794-1185
(804) 378-0923 FAX
jonathan.mallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com
www.rwhitehead.com