RE: Engineering Education & Professional Pra

Now we're getting somewhere! You make points we probably already know but
somehow feel powerless to help shape. I guess I'm not saying I think
practitioners have all the answers, just that we ought to be a piece of the
pie.

Barry H. Welliver

PS. If some of you are wondering where the heck I'm coming from on this
listserv, rest assured I've been lurking with my broken e-mail account for
some time. It just took the old unsubscribe and resubscribe (under my
working e-mail) to get me back fired up.