RE: RE: Freezer building - thermal break

"Last-A-Foam"

Manufactured by General Plastics at:

http://www.generalplastics.com/

Your are correct to be concerned about wood, anywhere you have cold you will
have condensation, frozen or not, and with moisture deterioration of the
wood will follow with time.