Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Winter Institute - One Week Reminder[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Winter Institute - One Week Reminder
- From: Benjamin Baer <benjamin.baer(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:55:13 -0600
There's only ONE WEEK left to get the guaranteed hotel rate for the Structural Engineering Winter Institute. Space may be limited, and rates will be higher after December 18.
Register and make your hotel reservations by December 18 to get the guaranteed hotel rates and to make sure you're signed-up for the extra activities.
The program will be from January 20 through January 23, 2002 at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center in Tempe (Phoenix), Arizona. The Winter Institute is an educational program focusing on a different theme each year, and this year?s topic is ?Learning From Our Mistakes: Failures, Forensics, Ethics and Risk.?
The program has a value of 20 professional development hours, and certificates will be issued.
The complete program is available
on the NCSEA website at:
Registration and travel information
- Prev by Subject: Re: windload IBC 2000
- Next by Subject: Wood Bottom Plates and bolting to wood or concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Mandatory Upgrade - when
- Next by thread: Pedestals