Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pedestals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Pedestals
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:37:06 -0500
ACI 318-99 refers to pedestals as a compression member with a ratio of unsupported height to least lateral dimension not exceeding 3. Is there somewhere in the code that allows you not to have rho min of 1% in pedestals that you would normally have to have in columns?
Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue
St. Albans, WV 25177
- Prev by Subject: Re: Peace
- Next by Subject: RE: Pedestals
- Previous by thread: Winter Institute - One Week Reminder
- Next by thread: RE: Pedestals