Re: Freezer building - thermal break

Daniel,

	Please excuse me if I offer some unwanted advice; don't overlook the
effect of freezing the ground under the freezer building.  If you have a
frost susceptible soil, like clay, a permafrost buildup can cause enough
differential movement of the foundations to destroy the building unless
you do something to prevent this.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson