From: Jeng-Wei Li [mailto:jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Excel to Acad

Dear All
This topic has been discussed several days ago, I already finished the
EXCELtoACAD VBA convert program.  So, currently EXCELtoACAD or ACADtoEXCEL
two way change is possible. If any friends on this forum need this two
prgrams, please send mail to me. It's complete freeware for your use. The
only thing that I request from you is your suggestion about them. Thanks.
Jeng-Wei Li