RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice

Thank you, David.
I agree.  The program certainly missed some of the curriculum that was
included in the strictly engineering curriculum, but a strictly engineering
program misses some courses that are even more important if your engineering
is building related.

U of Illinois Alumnus
Roger C. Davis
Architect