RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice

Dennis:

I guess you missed my point.  When I talked about a "mirror image"
curriculum, I was thinking of  the first two years of the Cal Poly
curriculum being taught at a community college and then directly
transferable to CP.  I believe West Valley College has this.
I also believe that the student had to make some sort of contract with the
schools; maybe someone else can elaborate.

I'd also be interested to note how many Cal Poly ARCE's have their
California S.E.  I'm more interested in the per centage of your graduating
class.  Mine, I believe, is 100%.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates