RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice

Thanks Sharon, I just hope more people discover the BBS type of
discussion forum as an augmentation to real-time Listservice. A great
way to participate while maintaining an easy form of archiving.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

Website:
http://www.structuralist.net

Professional Forum:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Public Forum on Housing:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.cgi

Our Ultraboard forum will close on 12/15/2001. Please visit either the
Professional or Public Forum to register your existing or new User Name
and Password. We hope you will continue to support the Structuralist.Net
Information Infrastructure.