RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice

Stan,
I was under the impression that both issued a degree in Architectural
Engineering, but was told recently by my students that Pomona is an
Architectural curriculum only and that SLO is and A&E degree but with
strong emphasis on Engineering. Maybe if Paul Fratessa is on this list,
he can clarify this for us. There are some others who are active and
teach at SLO who may also be of help - so please do tell us the
difference in the degree and curriculum of the two campuses.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

Website:
http://www.structuralist.net