RE: E-mail delivery failure notice

I'm getting the same messages, because somehow the list server software is
telling the recipient's sendmail installation that YOU and I (somehow) are
the sender, and you and I are getting the bounce messages in return.

This email address needs to be deleted from the list of subscribers.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA
Phone (281) 492-2251