RE: FW: Engineering Education & Professional Pra

Excellent example of a "professional practice" oriented school.

I wonder if there are statements from the "theoretical" research based
schools?

This brings me to the question, assuming both approaches are valid, what
would be a reasonable weighting? 1/3 practice, 2/3 theoretical? I don't mean
to be overly simplistic, but these two approaches seem to produce the
majority of programs.

Barry H. Welliver