Re: Need Engineer in San Leandro area.

Dennis,

Go to www.seaonc.org and look at the bulletin board section of their monthly newsletter.

I think you find many engineers in that neighborhood.

Steven A.
Los Angeles

Dennis Wish wrote:

There is a visitor to my Public Forum who is seeking the services of an engineer to remodel an 80-year old wood frame home. He is raising the roof and converting the attic to a living space. The project requires introducing a new beam to support the new attic floor, support for the beam, possible redistribution of shear (depending on the local building official) and some other work.

I promised to supply him with three references (or more). If anyone is practicing in this area and wishes to pass along his or her name, please e-mail me privately at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net.

Thank you!

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Website: