Re: FW: Education - Math & Science Appropriations II

I am skeptical right away because it appears we are using "fuzzy math" to
justify writing congress about math and science funding.  Now, if the
Senate bill of $25 million is a 97% reduction, that means the original
amount was $833 million.  So, why are we not complaining abut the House
version of $450 million because that would also be a cut of 54%?

Now this "cut", is it measured against last years budget, or against the
bloated growth projected for next year?

Rich

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.