Soils report survey - Thanks

Thanks to all who have responded to my question about requiring soils
reports.  The opinions have helped me to formalize my approach to architects
and what to request when requiring geotechnical information for projects.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin-Espenlaub Engineering
(215) 665-8570 Tel
(215) 561-5064 Fax