Re: IBC 2000 Seismic maps

Barry,

The way that we intend to handle the problem is to find out the
latitude and longitude of the building site using one of the internet
map programs like MapBlast.com.  Once you have these, the program
on the CD-ROM will spit out the S1 and Ss values for you.  No need
to try and interpolate from the maps.

Dan Goodrich, P.E.

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Barry Welliver wrote:
>
> > I have this also, but the files are pdf format and we were looking for
> > something over which we could lay a county and possible street map.
> >
> > Barry

You