New AISC Manual

For the Holidays this year, On of my gifts was the new AISC Manual of
Steel Construction (from my boss). (Yahoo!!) It even comes with the AISC
Shape database on CD-ROM. Extra Bonus!! I recommend that every one
purchase this, at least just to have on the shelf. I have used the old
AISC Database with excel and it make an awesome little tool.

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer

BALA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
(mjs(--nospam--at)bala.com)