RE: IBC 2000 Seismic maps

Barry,

Have you checked with Dr. Marv Halling or Dr. Kevin Womack at USU Civil
Engineering department.  They had a grad student that worked with mapping
spectral acc. and planed to link the data in a GIS package. The work was to
be done in 1998??? If I remember correctly the student was Wayne Kohler.
They may have part of the work completed.
Hope it helps.

Kari Moulton (GO AGGIES)