RE: ASD vLRFD

Yes.  The alternate load factors that were in Appendix C of 318-99 have
been moved into the main body of the code for 318-02.  The old load
factors are being moved into Appendix C.

My guess is that 318-02 should be available in the first half of 2002,
maybe as early as March or so.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI