To: Seaint
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 12:12 PM
Subject: RetainPro printing problem

I use RetainPro for my retaining wall designs and I like it very much.  However, since we switched to a different HP Printer, I can not get the drawings to print. The report prints fine. We are now using an HP Laserjet 8150.  The software folks have not been much help.  Have any of you run into this problem and solved it?
Thanks,
Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates