From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Season's Greetings

Fellow engineers,

	Please accept my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year.

	For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, please accept my
best
wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

	I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed being a part of this list
service for the past several months.  There are a number of really
excellent engineers regularly posting on the list; thank you.  I hope
that my few postings have made a positive contribution.

				My very best wishes to all,

				H. Daryl Richardson
				Calgary, Alberta, Canada