Fw: IBC - Masonry Wall Anchorage

Sorry if this is a repeat.  I tried to send it a few days ago.

UBC 1611.4 requires concrete and masonry walls to be anchored for
a minimum of 280 plf substituted for E.

 IBC 1604.8.2 requires concrete and masonry walls to be anchored
for a minimum of 200 plf substituted for E.

 It appears that the force just got smaller, except...

IBC 1620.2.1 - Fp=1.2*Sds*Ie*Ww
Assume the following:
Ss = 135.1%
S1 = 61%
then, Sds = 0.9.
This would have been seismic zone 3 in the UBC.

 If I have a 12 ft. high solid grouted masonry wall that weighs 85 psf, then
Fp = 550 plf.  This seems high.

 This leads to two questions:
1. Is IBC 1604.8.2 correct with the 200 plf?
2. Does 1620.2.1 really apply to out of plane anchorage of masonry walls?

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm trying to get caught up on the IBC.

TIA,
Dan Goodrich, P.E.