Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: RetainPro printing problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: RetainPro printing problem
- From: Gerard Madden <gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:55:45 -0800
We have the problem on network printers when using enercalc (I believe enercalcs retaining program is retain pro). One easy solution, if you have Adobe Acrobat, is to print to the PDF Writer and then print that file. This will even "retain" the colors.
hope that helps,
- Prev by Subject: RE: RetainPro printing problem
- Next by Subject: Retractable Roof-very small
- Previous by thread: RE: RetainPro printing problem
- Next by thread: Increase of f'c over time