Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Happy Holidays and Good Humor to all![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Happy Holidays and Good Humor to all!
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:51:27 -0800
The following joke appeared in our local newspaper under an
Associated Press article; “Scientific Study in
“Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars. During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: ‘Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.’
Watson says: ‘I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.’
Holmes replies: ‘Watson, you idiot! Somebody stole our tent.’”
I needed to end this year on good humor. I hope this one brought up a well deserved laugh – I know it worked for me.
Happy Holidays to all.
The Structuralist.Net Information Infrastructure
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hanger Load Increase
- Next by Subject: HAPPY MERRY X'MAS TO ALL
- Previous by thread: Fw: IBC - Masonry Wall Anchorage
- Next by thread: Re: Increase of f'c over time/statistics in concrete mix design