Re: Excavating close to a building

Mark,

	Thank you, Mark, for correcting my 500 p.s.i. to 800 p.s.i. estimate of
the strength of "flowable fill".  I've only ever used the material once
in my career; that was a dozen years ago and the client had their own
specification for the material.

	I apologize if I have misled anyone.

				Best regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson