From: mohamed deen <farhath2(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Engineering Education & Professional Practice
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:01:15 -0800 (PST)

dear sir

i need one structural detail for lintel opening having 10 '-0 " wide . it is coming under A.C.sheet roof building.the ht above lintel level is 17 feet at centre point and at zero point is 11 feet .design needed for bearing and all,thickness of lintel.

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.