Retain Pro graphics printing

Some users are unable to print graphics on certain printers. We are working
with Microsoft to learn why Windows denies access to these printers, and
several users have posted suggestions on this List. For a fuller explanation
of these occurances, status report, and pending solutions, users are refered
to the Message Board on our Website, www.retainpro.com.
Hugh Brooks, SE
Retain Pro Software