Re: Fire protection - Tilt-up buildings

Gerard,
Yes, I interpreted "fireproofing" to include sprinkler systems, rather than
just coating the framing members.  I usually just let the architect deal with
the fire protection systems, so I tend to consider them all as fireproofing,
which is probably not accurate.
As an aside, does anyone else require that the sprinkler contractor submit
shop drawings for your review?  It seems fairly innocuous, until you notice
that that want to support an 8" main off of and parallel to a single steel
joist spanning 50 feet...
Mark