(3) unit Cinch Anchors

I'm doing work on some existing steel beams.  They are connected to concrete
by means of several "3/4" dia. (3) unit Cinch Anchors."  I have no values or
information on this type of system.  I've searched the web and haven't been
able to locate any old ICBO reports or product data.  Does anyone have some
literature or a good website I could check?

Drew