From: Drew Randolph <drewr(--nospam--at)tetercon.com>
To: "SEAOC Forum (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: (3) unit Cinch Anchors
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:38:25 -0800

I'm doing work on some existing steel beams. They are connected to concrete by means of several "3/4" dia. (3) unit Cinch Anchors." I have no values or
information on this type of system.  I've searched the web and haven't been
able to locate any old ICBO reports or product data.  Does anyone have some
literature or a good website I could check?

Drew

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD