From: "Givechian, Medi" <Medi.Givechian(--nospam--at)Jacobs.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 5:09 AM
Subject: Min. Reinforcement in Pedestals

> NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer.

==