Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
General Purpose Strutural Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: General Purpose Strutural Software
- From: "mark francois" <marfra(--nospam--at)opus.co.tt>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:35:46 -0400
I know we have discussed this before but programs kepp developing. I am looking to purchase new general purpose software.At present we use ETAB7 for buildings and STAADpro2000 as the general purpose software. While STAADpro has its problems once you understand engineering and the problems of the program you can use it effectively. Can anyone give their views on STAADpro2001/2 versus SAP2000, Robot Millenium, RISA etc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: General Purpose Structural Software
- Next by Subject: RE: General Purpose Strutural Software
- Previous by thread: Re: LONGITUDINAL SPLIT IN HOLLOW CORE.
- Next by thread: RE: General Purpose Strutural Software