Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: General Purpose Strutural Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: General Purpose Strutural Software
- From: Paul Martin <paulm(--nospam--at)ICMINC.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:45:23 -0600
I have used VisualAnalysis since it first came on the market. The support is very good. I used to manage a structural engineering dept. I liked it because it is easy for the new hires to learn.
Paul Martin PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: General Purpose Strutural Software
- Next by Subject: Glass block per IBC 2000
- Previous by thread: General Purpose Strutural Software
- Next by thread: Building the longest Cabled Stayed Bridge (in U.S.)