Brick Shelf to Grade Beam

I have an existing building where I need to hide the concrete grade beam
due to changes in exterior grading.  The owner wants to add a short brick
wall, about 3 feet high in front of it.  The building has a drilled pier
and grade beam foundation.  I would like suggestions as to how to
construct the brick shelf support integral with the grade beam.

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.