RE: Increase of f'c over time

There have been quite a few replies of this nature.  I will reply, in
general, to all of these now.

I may not have worded myself well in the original email, but my client WILL
perform tests when a different portion of the same slab is demolished in a
couple of months for another project.  There are very good reasons, which I
cannot go into here, that he has for not testing the slab now.   I also
mentioned in the first email that he would like to have a certain level of
comfort now, before he does his budgeting for the remainder of his project.

I agree that testing should be done.  As I said in the first email, I have
told my client that I will not stand by the calculations until the concrete
strength has been verified.  I never suggested that I was going to do
otherwise.  Granted, the situation is somewhat convoluted, but I hope now
that I have better explained the rationale behind my posing the original
question and cleared up all the confusion.

George Barclay, P.E.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
Lockwood Greene Technologies business information intended only for the use
of the individual or entities named above.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail at the originating address or at postmaster(--nospam--at)lgt.lg.com.