Crane Rails

I have received an enquiry from a customer in Thailand and I am trying to
get details of a rail section he has told me he is using. He says it is a PS
50 kg/metre and the PS is for Pennsylvania Railroad. Any idea where I can
find details of the rail dimensions. I have looked in my copy of LRFD vol 1
but those shown in table 1-8 on page 1-141 don't seem to comply. Any help
will be appreciated.

Michael Knight
Technical Support Manager
Lindapter International Bradford UK