From: MKnight [mailto:MKnight(--nospam--at)Lindapter.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:58 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Crane Rails

Since my original e-mail I have found a little more info. The details I have
so far are:

Weight 101.59lb/yd
Rail height 5.687"
Base width 5"
Head width 2.672"

What I really need is the base thickness at its very edge ie where a rail
clip would grip and the internal slope of the base.

NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.