RE: General Purpose Strutural Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: General Purpose Strutural Software
- From: Joyce Fuss <Joyce(--nospam--at)lbdg.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:19:59 -0800
My favorite is RISA. 3-D, quick to learn, easy input, and they are coming out with surface loads soon...
- Prev by Subject: Re: gap below base plates
- Next by Subject: geometric design of pedestrain bridge
- Previous by thread: Re: Fu for A-992 Steel
- Next by thread: Guam building code ??