-----Original Message-----
From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 12:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; bdibbs(--nospam--at)owpp.com; bspencser(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com;
csloat(--nospam--at)coppercreekgrp.com; acapkun(--nospam--at)constructionspecifier.com;
ncseaboard(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: NSPE(--nospam--at)aol.com; dwhitt(--nospam--at)nae.edu; asquire(--nospam--at)nspe.org
Subject: Building the longest Cabled Stayed Bridge (in U.S.)

Attention SEAINT:

For your info  I offer the following website  for info on building the
longest Cable Stayed Bridge in the United States

(just in case you weren't aware of it)

http://www.greenvillebridge.com

Bob  Johnson
SEAOI