Re: seismic restraint at mechanical units

The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association [SMACNA] has published "The Seismic Restraint Manual Guidelines for Mechanical Systems".  I have a copy of a few pages from their first edition, 1991, that were part of the seminar notes from a presentation given by now  Pres. of SEAOSC, Jack Bruce, in 1993 .  I don't have a website address for SMACNA -- their mailing address in 1991 was 4201 Lafayette Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 22021.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net