Re: Ethic's Question

I second the opinions already voiced.  What is the potential code violation?
sometimes things work despite my calculations, and sometimes I've overlooked
things that were obvious.  Maybe there's a way out of this that's more edifying
and less confrontational.

-Keith Fix, PE (AR and CA)
-Little rock, Arkansas

PS: !@#$%^&!!! chain of command.  If it's wrong, its wrong.  CYA!