geometric design of pedestrain bridge

I am designing a pedestrian bridge which connecting the sidewalk of an existing bridge and a sports park on the ground. The pedestrian bridge deck is a sloped plane which allow  people riding bicycles. The elevation difference of the existing bridge and the ground is about 12m (40 ft.). It seems danger if young men or children riding bicycles down the pedestrian bridge with high velocity. My questions are:

1. What is the slope restriction?
2. What is the radius restriction if the pedestrian bridge is a curved bridge?
3. What is the handrail height restriction?
4. Is intermediate landing required just as stair landing, or we can design the vertical profile as a simple straight line?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Calvin Chang