[no subject]

To all -
 I have a situation where openings in existing floor concrete filled cellular steel deck are required to be infilled with concrete. The cellular deck appears to be constructed with parallel sheets of 1 1/2" deck with the "low flats" back-to back(this building is approximately 40 years old). This combined deck assembly results in the cells occurring above the "low flats" and the concrete fill above the "high flats". My initial intent was to install steel plate to the deck underside with Hilti Kwik or Sleeve bolts and infill with concrete. Since the anchors will extend through the cellular openings of the decking before encountering the concrete fill, is this a concern?

TIA,
Charlie Canitz