Re: Live Load Reduction

In a message dated 1/4/02 10:33:23 AM, h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca writes:

<<  I respectfully submit to you that 100 p.s.f live loading is much too low
for museum loading!   >>

Agreed!  I remember one exhibit in which the "art" consisted of three feet of
earth, plus some miscellaneous things I don't recall.  A museum is the last
structure I'd cut to closely.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA