BOCA 1999

I am curious to know if anyone has used the 1999 BOCA code yet for a
structural design.  I was curious to know what the differences were (in the
structural provisions) between the 1996 BOCA and the 1999 BOCA.  I noticed
today that the NCEES structural standards list the 1999 BOCA as one of the
codes you can choose for the building design problems.  Since I am more
familiar with the BOCA codes I would tend to use this for the exam problem
and I'm considering another attempt at the PM portion of the exam in April
or October.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin Engineering
(215) 665-8570 Tel