Re: BOCA 1999

Albert:

While I have never used the 1999 BOCA, I seem to recall from some where
that the differences in the structural provisions between it and the 1996
BOCA are fairly minor.  I believe that the seismic portions is still based
off of the 1994 NEHRP provisions just like the 1996 BOCA code.

I certainly admit that I could be wrong (shhhh, don't tell anyone about
that though...might ruin my reputation <grin>).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI