From: Ken Byrne [mailto:kenbboy(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 8:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need Technical info on Montreal Olympic Stadium

Hi, I'm a final year Engineering student, and I am currently completing a
project on the Montreal Olympic Stadium. This project involves a scale
model, and quite indepth analysis. I would be extremely grateful if anybody
could tell where I could get technical information and perhaps drawings of
this stadium.

Yours Faithfully,
Ken Byrne.